The business event object binds, orders, transactions, notes, and deals, together to an event, which involves all trading workflows in Bricknode Broker.
Navigate to Order Management > Business Events to view the created events.
Click at "Fullinfo" to view a specific business event.
It's easy to see if for example an order or transaction belongs to a business event because it has a small symbol,
We can always click the icon to be able to view the business event.
As mentioned earlier the business event will show all events that belongs to a specific business event.
- Shows information about the business event
- Information about the order
- Information about the instrument
- Information about the accounts that belongs to the order.
- Information about Notes that belongs to the event (both customer note and counter party note)
- Information about the Deals that belongs to the event
- Information about Business Transactions
- Information about Account Transactions
- Information about Execution Interface of the order